#1- R.Kelly World's greatest
- it probably would be a great song to sing to Aden except for the fact that R.Kelly enjoys urinating on underage women. We can leave that detail out though, right?
#2- Lean Back by Fat Joe
- when Aden is having a bath, I obviously have to lean his head back to rinse the soap off. Instead of your traditional rubber ducky, why not make it a rap song? *I say my Aden can't dance he just pulls up his pants and does the rock-away. Now lean back, lean back, lean back, lean back* Works like a charm.
#3- I Love College by Asher Roth
- It has now been turned into "I love Mommy" and has cute verses about milk being tasty and waking up and doing it over again. I spent a couple days thinking that one up.
#4- That's not my name by the Ting Ting's
- "They call me Dooby, and sometimes goober, maybe Joseph and sometimes goob. That's not my name. That's not my name. That's not my name. That's not my name"
#5- Fire Burning- Sean Kingston
-"Somebody call 9-1-1, Aden's fire burnin' on the dance floor, whoaaaaa"
#6- Damn it feels good to be a Gangster
- Of course, I replace the word damn with dang. But there is really nothing cuter than a rapping baby.
#7- Party in the USA by Miley Cyrus
-Also a great bath time or diaper changing song. Aden's got the "put your hands up" part down, we are now working on the "nodding my head like yeah" and soon I hope to be working on the "moving your hips like yeah" part.
#8- Bedrock- Lil Wayne
- Okay, so it's not THE most appropriate song. I'm planning on just acting like he really is talking about Fred Flintstone living in Bedrock. Just go with it
Trust me, I will think of more. Just wait.